Saturday, April 30, 2011

Summer live Ep.9













CLICK HERE TO WATCH VIDEO ON YOUTUBE.COM



Mount: ima go swimming
Madison: wait for me
Jake: give hongert ima get food
Cody: you will come
* Leave * it
Us: sooo
Campbell: sooo can I ask you something
Q: what is definitely so
Campbell:
Q: what
Campbell: want to go out with me
Us: or
Campbell: I know that i must tell you that we have not
Us: wait for camp
Campbell: I get it need no axblign
Us: camp
Campbell: * stand up *
Wait Alyanna: Campbell
Campbell: what * crazy *
Q: you didn't let me finish soo and that's what I say ummm sure
Campbell: really
Q: where is jake with food
Campbell: we just ate
Us: your point * leaves *

Jake POV
Omg have not milkshakis * Potts *
Jake: Ouch
?: Soo im sorry
___________________________________________
Sorry it took so long and I was hanging out with my friends Josh and owners.
Oh and the next episode is the season finale already! U can believe it?!?!